Gerianne Tringali DiPiano is a former pharmaceutical industry executive with over 20 years experience in areas including women's health. In 1996, she saw the industry focusing on contraception and hormone replacement therapy, but virtually ignoring other diseases and disorders. She recognized the incredible void.
FemmePharma Global Heathcare, Inc. was founded to focus on therapeutic areas disproportionately affecting women.
Gerianne realized the women's healthcare market was under-penetrated because
many current treatment options were unacceptable to women. Women's diseases are often unique because women must use drugs chronically. In addition, women's diseases affecting the reproductive system, while not life threatening, can impact enormously on their quality of life. Many currently available therapeutic modalities place women in a quandary - to live with the disease or take therapeutic regimens that carry significant side effects.
By providing safe, effective drugs that do not have the systemic side effects which result in discontinuation of treatment,
FemmePharma Global Heathcare, Inc. aims to tap the formidable market that is women's healthcare and, at the same time, offer much needed choices to those affected with these terrible women's diseases and disorders.
Gerianne Tringali DiPiano
President and CEO
- Worked extensively in the women's health area, in sales, marketing, medical affairs, and new product development and business development.
- An inventor of the patented technologies that are assigned to FemmePharma Global Healthcare, Inc.
- Has over two decades of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Has held academic appointments as Adjunct Professor of Marketing and Director of the MBA program at St. Joseph's University in Philadelphia, PA.
- Currently serves on the Board of Trustees for Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA and the Corporate Advisory Board of the Society for Gynecologic Investigation.
- Editorial Advisory Board "Biotechnology Healthcare".
Peter K. Mays, Ph.D.
Vice President, Pharmaceutical Development
Scientific Advisory Board
Jerome Strauss III, MD, Ph.D.
Dean, School of Medicine,
Virginia Commonwealth Univeristy
W. Paul Dmowski MD, Ph.D.
Director Institute for the Study and Treatment of Endometriosis
Thomas I. Janicki, MD
University Suburban Health Center
Lisa Rarick, MD, FACOG
Former Division Director Office of Women’s Health, U.S